Winter may be a fun season for you, but it can prove to be quite tough on your skin and hair. Dry skin, chapped lips, cracked feet; these are some of the common problems faced by majority of us during winters. That is why we have put together these essential winter beauty care tips. Follow these tips to ensure you protect and moisturize your skin and hair this winter!
Fight the Frizz!
Apple cider vinegar is extremely effective in fighting off hair frizz. Use this home remedy to keep it frizz-free and give life to your dull hair!
• To 1 glass of water add 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
• Mix together
• Pour the mixture into a spray bottle
• Leave on for 20 minutes
• Wash off with cold water
Sugar Lip Scrub
Coconut oil helps prevent moisture loss while sugar acts as an excellent exfoliator. Keep your lips moisturized this winter with this coconut oil and sugar lip scrub.
• In a bowl add 2 tsp sugar
• Add 1 tsp coconut oil
• Mix into a paste
• Apply on lips & leave for 10 minutes
• Wash off with lukewarm water
Glycerin for Cracked Feet
Glycerin offers deep moisturizing, while lime helps exfoliate and get rid of dead skin. This Glycerin & Lime DIY is an effective way to treat dry & cracked feet.
• In a bowl add 2 tsp glycerin
• Add 1 tsp lime juice
• Apply the mixture on feet & wear socks
• Keep the socks on overnight